Sunday, September 14, 2008

ALEC



For my cluster of hallway panlels i'm in desperate need of an idea...just kidding. I'm thinking of basing mine around the idea of money VS satisfaction. By researching two different design organisations and looking at thier approach to design and their bussiness methologies I should be able to come up with some sweet visual metaphors.


I shall try and show how some design organisations go for the big bucks while others focus on personal and client satisfaction.


Panels will not neccessarily link together to form a story as such but rather tie together in a visual sense. I rekon I'll use photoshop to create some of the images as well as using hand drawn elements to give it a personal touch ^_^


ALL feedback on cash VS satisfaction argument welcome..


No comments: