Sunday, September 21, 2008

VISUAL METAPHORS PROJECT Kurt



I have decided to go and have a heap of fun with this project with a gorilla suit, I am Discussing the Roles and Responsibilities of a Designer through my Visual Metaphors, and as part of my research i have looked at the design process narrowing it down to 8 key words in order.

1. ANALYSIS
2. SYNTHESIS
3. APPRAISAL
4. DECISION
5. INNOVATE
6. COMMUNICATE
7. CREATE
8. RETURN LOOP

So I,m also thinking that this process is a cycle so it maybe displayed in a circle.
I,m in the process of brainstorming the metaphor ideas that i can relate to each of my key words, and somehow use my Action Ape Character to communicate each of these.
I want to use a combination of lots of media to keep it interesting but somehow tying
each panel together with the character, i,m thinking that photography will be mainly used to get the scenes that i,m planning. I think it will be visually captivating to see images of a gorilla in scenarios that just usually don't happen.

No comments: