Monday, November 24, 2008

Paolo- last blog


First of all I must say that has been a great and intense experience and I have learn a lot during the year. About this post I would probably recommend everyone to subscribe to a magazine. There are many good ones out there and sometimes they also come out with good cd full of useful fonts, photoshop brushes and other. They are reach of inspiration and they offer you a window to see what is going on out there in the graphic industry. I haven`t done it yet but I think I will, maybe just for next year. I always find a lot of inspiration in movies I just wanna recommend  a few that i really liked: FIGHT CLUB - DONNIE DARKO - LOCATIONS FOR AMELIE (LE FABULEUX DESTIN D`AMELIE POULAN better watching it in French with subtitles), GOOD WILL HUNTING, CLOVERFIELD, BEING JOHN MALKOVICH, SCHOOL OF ROCK.

No comments: